Kroger Rewards Program
Changes in the Kroger Rewards program make it easier for you to benefit Be Concerned with your purchases at Kroger. The company has discontinued the gift cards previously used in the program and now ties participation to the Kroger Plus cards many of us have on our key rings. To participate, you must have or set up an account at Kroger.com, then select Be Concerned as your charity. Once that is done, Be Concerned will receive 4 % of every in-store transaction you make using your Kroger Plus card.
Instructions for registering your Kroger card for Be Concerned:
If you already have a Kroger account:
1. Go to www.kroger.com and click Sign In.
2. Click on Community Rewards
3. Click on Edit Community Rewards Program Information
4. In the Find Your Organization box, type in Be Concerned.
5. When Be Concerned comes up, click on the circle to the left of it.
6. Click on Save changes
If you don’t have a Kroger account:
1. Go to www.kroger.com
2. Click on Register option.
3. Fill in information that is asked for, including e-mail address.
4. Create password, type into password box.
5. Complete the registration process.
6. Kroger will send you an e-mail. Click on the second hot link in the e-mail to activate your account.
7. That will take you back to your account.
8. Sign in with your email address and password.
9. Follow steps 2-6 above.